Do you want to be part of an ambitious, highly professional digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia? Are you looking for a challenging role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership?
Marketyze is a digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to deliver the best results for our clients.
We believe there is an ever increasing gap between effective content creation for Social Media and other mediums. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to make a true impact on our current and future clients’ Social Media, and in return shape you into becoming a Social Media expert.
What would I do as a Social Media Content Creator?
- Build and execute Social Media strategies for our clients
- Create short and engaging videos for Social Media
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (text, images, gifs, videos) that impact Social Media performance
- Set up and optimize company pages within major social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation & brand policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and performance reports using tools such as Canva and Notion
- Continuously improve by staying up-to-date on social media trends, learning best practices, and testing different strategies
- Collaborate with other departments (performance and business intelligence teams) to leverage created content for larger impact
- Communicate directly and proactively with clients regarding Social Media performance
- Adopt a client oriented approach to strengthen client working relationships
- Work closely together with other team members and learn a lot every day
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing and social media
- Has basic working knowledge of photo and video editing tools such as Canva, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut, Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve, or others
- Has a thorough understanding of, and interest in Social media
- Has a high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Looks for a steep learning curve
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility
- Is results-oriented, curious, creative and speaks their opinions out
- Is proficient in Thai and has good command of English (written and spoken)
- Is passionate about people, brand identity, design, and storytelling
Do I need previous digital marketing experience?
Previous professional digital marketing experience, and more specifically social media experience is required. We will strongly prefer candidates who have at least 1 year working experience in the field. However, more important than experience is the work you have done in the past on Social Media which we will closely review as part of the application process.
How would you describe your company culture?
We are ambitious and curious individuals who try to do better and grow every day – for our clients and for ourselves. Growing professionally and personally simply gives us enjoyment and satisfaction. Within the team we recognize each other’s talents and unique personalities. We are all different yet proudly part of the same team. Everyone’s voice matters and we treat each other equally and with respect. We’re tightly knit so on a daily basis we work closely together and support each other. But it’s not all work! Cracking jokes, doing pranks, laughing out loud, doing team outings and having fun in general is just as important. In the end cherishing these moments is what gives life best memories meaning. In short: Work hard and have fun!
What would be my career path?
The most likely career path for you would be to become a Senior in the Social Media team within a year. Successful promotion requires demonstrating ambition to grow professionally, a noticeable improvement in technical (hard) and people (soft) skills as well as the desire to lead other team members.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- No day will be the same and you will grow quickly
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 – 30,000 THB gross monthly salary
- Bonus equal to 0.5-month salary every 6 months (after 1 or more years with us)
- Using both English and Thai
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Transparent career path
- Work From Home on Monday and Friday
- Social Security and Health Insurance (OPD and IPD)
- Monthly team activity planned by our CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
- Weekly team lunch planned by our CFO (Chief Food Officer)
- Laptop provided or an allowance (if you choose to use your own laptop instead)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (client office and team events)
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (<1 min from BTS)
What does the application process look like?
The application process is simple:
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you match our profile we will promptly ask for examples of your work
- If your profile matches, we will schedule an interview online or in our office
In most cases, there might also be a 2nd round interview and 3rd round cultural fit interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com