The Company may obtain your personal data from the channels as follows:
(1) Directly from you through the Company’s communications with you;
(2) Indirectly, via a referral from a third party to whom you may grant consent to disclose your personal data to the Company; or
(3) Automatically collected via system when you access the Company’s website and/or use the services.
(1) Your full name, including your related information or your representative information (in the case that you are contacting us in the name of a juristic person) which may include your personal identifiable documents;
(2) Contact information such as telephone number, email or social media account information;
(3) Other personal data that you may provide to the Company during the communications such as information on matters of inquiry, interest information or any other personally identifiable information you provide to the Company directly through various communication channels;
(4) In case of communication via the website: This may include your technical information such as IP Address, Cookies, and also information about your browsing behavior.
Personal Data Processing and Usage
The Company is required to collect, compile and use the Job Applicant’s personal data for the following purposes:
(1) For the management of communications with which you have communicated with the Company, such as answering questions, providing relevant information as requested and required, managing complaints, or responding to comments you make directly to the Company via various communication channels, including continuous coordination, service agreement execution, and/or performance of rights and obligations that the Company which you agreed on;
(2) For the performance of legal obligations to which the Company may be subject to certain conditions. This may include, but is not limited to, performing duties associated with the preparation of accounting documents and taxes in connection with any services provided by the Company to you;
(3) For the purpose of building and improving business relationships, including enhancing the service that the Company provides for your benefit, which the Company may collect and/or use your personal data for the purpose of control, assurance of service, management analysis and resolution of business-related issues, including, but not limited to, employee training and future service improvement planning;
(4) For the purpose of protecting and defending the Company’s legal rights in the event that you and the Company have a dispute; and
(5) Subject to an explicit consent granted to the Company such as marketing and newsletter communications, the Company may process your Personal Data for the purposes as defined in the consent.
Retention Period of Personal Data
In order to perform the purposes described above, the Company is required to collect, compile and process your personal data according to the following period:
(1) For personal data processing for the purpose of providing services, an agreement execution and/or the performance of rights and duties under the agreement, the Company is required to process your personal data as long as the Company has a duty to provide services to you;
(2) For personal data processing for the purpose of performing the duties according to applicable laws, the Company is necessary to process your personal data for a period of time specified by applicable laws;
(3) For personal data processing for the purpose of building and improving business relationships and/or improving the service, the Company reserves the right to retain that personal data to the extent that the Company may have business necessity. The Company warrants that the retention of the personal data will not unreasonably affect the rights of the data subject;
(4) For personal data processing for the sake of protection and fighting for legitimate rights of the Company, the Company has a necessity to keep such personal data according to the prescription defined by applicable laws; and
(5) In case you give consent to the Company to process your personal data for specific purposes, the Company will process your personal data until you withdraw such consent.
Disclosure of the personal data
Generally, your personal data will not be disclosed, except for the circumstance that the Company would need to disclose to the following people, parties or authorities:
(1) External service providers of the Company engaged for providing supporting services to the Company in providing services to you, including consultants of the Company. Such disclosure of the personal data to these third parties shall be done in accordance with the purposes and only on a need-to-know basis; or
(2) Government, regulatory authorities or courts that the Company may be subject to an order, law or judgment to disclose the personal data.
The Company commits to implementing appropriate personal data security measures to prevent any unauthorized and unlawful access, modification, amendment, or disclosure. The Company commits to reviewing these measures on a regular basis to ensure its compatibility to the standards and to applicable laws.
Data subject rights: The Company respects your rights as the data subject under applicable laws. You can contact to the Company to exercise the rights which are (1) the rights to withdraw consent, (2) the right to access, (3) the right request a copy of the personal data, (4) the right to correct the personal data, (5) the right to object to any processing of the personal data, (6) the right to request for data portability in the event that the Company stores the personal data in the format which is readable or commonly used by automated tools or equipment including the right to transfer transfer such personal data to other data controllers, (7) the right to request for the deletion or de-identification of the personal data upon there is no necessity to process, (8) the right to request for suspension of the use of the personal data, and (9) the right to file a complaint.
Types and purposes for which the Company utilizes Cookies
The Company is required to use different types of Cookies for different purposes which are classified into 4 types as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies, which are Cookies that are required for the website to provide its services to the user;
- Functionality Cookies, which are Cookies that record choices the user has made or set on the website, e.g., a user account, language, font, and how to present personalized information to the user based on the selected setting;
- Performance Cookies, which are Cookies that assess the performance in any section of the website. This type of Cookies may be operated by external service providers; and
- Advertising Cookies, which are Cookies used to offer relevant products or services that suit the user’s preferences. This type of Cookies may be operated by external service providers.
Other than the Strictly Necessary Cookies, and with your consent, the Company will only use those Cookies for a limited purpose.
Data Subject Rights
The Company acknowledges and respects your rights as a data subject as defined by applicable laws, particularly the right to withdraw a consent that has been given, which is available on the website. Additionally, you can delete the Cookies settings on your browser. Should you have any questions, you can contact the Company at: 0816423403, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an applicant, (the “Job Applicant”) you will provide the Company with your application information. The Company warrants that it will store the Job Applicant’s personal data in accordance with information security standards and applicable laws.
Personal Data being Processed
During the recruitment process, the Company may obtain the Job Applicant’s personal data (1) directly from the Job Applicant as provided in the application form, resume, conversation or interview, (2) from recruitment agencies or any referrals that the Job Applicant may have given consent to them to disclose and transfer the Job Applicant’s information to the Company for the purpose of applying for a job position, and (3) from any third party that the Job Applicant have indicated as a reference person that the Company can contact them for further information.
During the process of filing out the application form and job interview, the Company is required to collect, compile, and use the Job Applicant’s personal data such as name, surname, identification card number, contact information, educational background, work experience, interests or skills as well as any other verification documents. For some positions, it may include information regarding health and disability (if relevant and with the Job Applicant’s consent).
Once the Job Applicant has passed the selection process by the Company’s interview, the Company may have to additionally collect sensitive personal data such as criminal records and health checks. In this regard, the Company will request for a consent from the Job Applicant in accordance with applicable laws.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The Company is necessary to collect, compile and use the Job Applicant’s personal data for the following purposes: (1) to verify the identity including the accuracy of the personal data and other information that the Job Applicant has provided to the Company, (2) to assess the suitability for the position that the Job Applicant has applied, and (3) to contact the Job Applicant during the recruitment process, including (4) to contact the Job Applicant in the future in case that the Company may other suitable position. Unless the Job Applicant has expressly and explicitly requested the Company to delete or destroy the personal data immediately, the Company reserves the rights to store all Job Applicant’s personal data for a period of 1 calendar year even if the Job Applicant has not been selected as an employee of the Company.
Disclosure of the Personal Data
Generally, the Job Applicant’s personal data will not be disclosed, except in the circumstance that the Company would need to disclose and/or transfer such Job Applicant’s personal data for the benefit of the recruitment process to the following people, service providers or affiliates: (1) a service provider providing any related recruitment services for the Company, (2) the Company’s affiliates that may have suitable positions for the Job Applicant, (3) a reference to which the Company is required to share the Job Applicant’s personal data in order to check the work experience, and (4) any other third party to whom the Job Applicant has given consent to disclose personal data to such person.
Data Subject Rights
The Company respects the Job Applicant’s rights as the data subject under applicable laws. The Job Applicant can contact the Company to exercise the rights which are the right to withdraw consent, the right to access and request a copy of the personal data, the right to correct the personal data, the right to request for data portability in the event that the Company stores the personal data in the format which is readable or commonly used by automated tools or equipment including the right to transfer transfer such personal data to other data controllers, the right to object to any processing of the personal data, the right to request for the deletion or de-identification of the personal data upon there is no necessity to process or upon the withdrawal of the consent, the right to request for suspension of the use of the personal data, or the right to file a complaint in the case of a violation of the personal data. You can contact the Company at email@example.com
Company contact information
Data Protection Officer: Jonathan Pengel
Address: 3/F, Summer Hill, 1106 Sukhumvit Road, Prakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Email or phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0816423403