Do you want to be part of an ambitious, highly professional digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia? Are you looking for a challenging role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership?
Marketyze is a digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to deliver the best results for our clients. Data is at the heart of everything we do. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to learn reporting, analytics and fundamental concepts of digital marketing and implement that knowledge to support our in-house team and our clients.
What would I do as a Business Intelligence Analyst?
- Work on our existing analytics & data infrastructure to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Be responsible for automatically generated Google Data Studio reports and their quality
- Initiate data generation (tracking) using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Create on-demand analyses and reports for internal team and clients
- Visualize data in a user-friendly way using Google Data Studio and Spreadsheets
- Troubleshoot any issues regarding data with a high sense of urgency
- Learn digital marketing to a degree where you understand all reports
- Improve your hard and soft skills and incorporate feedback to help you in the process
- If needed, support internal team by creating and managing digital marketing campaigns
In Job title it says “training provided”. What would the training look like?
We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by getting an introduction to our company, the services we provide and how this ties into our current data infrastructure. You would also help doing ad-hoc analyses and slowly begin to manage dashboards, tracking and data-sources for more clients. Once you have a good grasp of all the tools, you will begin being involved with more clients.
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has an interest in BI, Data Analytics and/or Marketing Tech
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers
- Does not like routine and enjoys solving problems
- Has low tolerance for inefficiency and inaccuracy
- Looks for autonomy and independence
- Proficient in English and Thai languages (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Do I need previous work experience?
Previous professional work experience isn’t required. Nevertheless, we will have a strong preference for candidates who have experience in reporting and in working with numbers in general – either using a spreadsheet or coding or both. Personal projects, internships or work experience would demonstrate your motivation and provide some skills that could help you in the beginning.
How would you describe your company culture?
We are ambitious and curious individuals who try to do better and grow every day – for our clients and for ourselves. Growing professionally and personally simply gives us enjoyment and satisfaction. Within the team we recognize each other’s talents and unique personalities. We are all different yet proudly part of the same team. Everyone’s voice matters and we treat each other equally and with respect. We’re tightly knit so on a daily basis we work closely together and support each other. But it’s not all work! Cracking jokes, doing pranks, laughing out loud, doing team outings and having fun in general is just as important. In the end cherishing these moments is what gives life best memories meaning. In short: Work hard and have fun!
What would be my career path?
The likely career path for you would be to become Senior Business Intelligence Analyst. That would require demonstrating strong analytical skills, strong drive, willingness to continuously improve and the desire to lead other team members.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- No day will be the same and you will grow quickly
- Competitive compensation of 30,000 – 40,000 THB gross monthly salary
- Bonus equal to 0.5-month salary every 6 months (after 1 or more years with us)
- Using both English and Thai
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Transparent career path
- Work From Home on Monday and Friday
- Social Security and Health Insurance (OPD and IPD)
- Monthly team activity planned by our CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
- Weekly team lunch planned by our CFO (Chief Food Officer)
- Laptop provided or an allowance (if you choose to use your own laptop instead)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (client office and team events)
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (<1 min from BTS)
What does the application process look like?
The application process is simple:
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- If you match our profile we will promptly share a 40-minute online analytical test
- If successful with the test, we will schedule an interview online or in our office
In most cases there might also be a case study in Excel format and a 2nd round interview
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org