Do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, tech-focused digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia? Are you looking for a challenging role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership?
Marketyze is a performance-led digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to delivering the best results for our clients. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to take on strategy and company process improvement, working directly with the Managing Director on growing our SEO service.
What would I do as a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analyst?
- Take ownership of scaling our SEO service. You will do a lot of research and testing new tools on how to achieve this.
- Improve our SEO service to deliver more value for future clients.
- Lead, nurture and strengthen relationships with all types of clients. You will directly get to work with our clients, and project manage the SEO client deliverables.
- Work with AI tools, such as ChatGPT, automation tools, such as Zapier, and various SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, to automate processes.
- Critically understand clients’ business models and their unique challenges, adjusting our SEO strategies accordingly.
- Communicate directly and proactively with clients regarding their SEO performance
- Understand client’s business model and their unique challenges
- Adopt a client-oriented approach to strengthen client working relationships
- Work closely together with other analysts and learn a lot every day
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing, especially in SEO
- Looks for a steep learning curve
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers
- Proficient in Thai and English languages (written and spoken)
Do I need previous digital marketing experience?
Previous professional digital marketing experience isn’t required. Nevertheless, we will have a strong preference for candidates who have demonstrated some degree of interest in the field one way or another. For example, having touched an SEO or having completed a digital marketing course (online or at university) will be highly beneficial to your application.
How would you describe your company culture?
We are ambitious and curious individuals who try to do better and grow every day – for our clients and for ourselves. Growing professionally and personally simply gives us enjoyment and satisfaction. Within the team we recognize each other’s talents and unique personalities. We are all different yet proudly part of the same team. Everyone’s voice matters and we treat each other equally and with respect. We’re tightly knit so on a daily basis we work closely together and support each other. But it’s not all work. Cracking jokes, doing pranks, laughing out loud, doing team outings and having fun in general is just as important. In the end cherishing these moments is what gives life best memories and often meaning. In short: Work hard and have fun!
What would be my career path?
The most likely career path for you would be to become a Senior SEO Analyst within a year. Successful promotion requires demonstrating ambition to grow professionally, a noticeable improvement in hard and soft skills as well as the desire to lead other team members.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- No day will be the same and you will grow quickly
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 – 30,000 THB gross monthly salary
- Bonus equal to 0.5-month salary every 6 months (after 1 or more years with us)
- Using both English and Thai
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Transparent career path
- Work From Home on Monday and Friday
- Social Security and Health Insurance (OPD and IPD)
- Monthly team activity planned by our CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
- Weekly team lunch planned by our CFO (Chief Food Officer)
- Laptop provided or an allowance (if you choose to use your own laptop instead)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (client office and team events)
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (<1 min from BTS)
What does the application process look like?
The application process is simple:
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- If you match our profile we will promptly share a 40-minute online analytical test
- If successful with the test and taking a quick pre-screening call with us, we will schedule an interview online or in our office
In most cases, there might also be a case study in Excel format and a 2nd round interview, followed by a final 3rd round cultural fit interview.
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we will send out an email to our shortlisted candidates which means you might get an email from us on any of those days.
If you’re looking forward to our email and didn’t get it yet, we would highly recommend you check your spam folder:
- Find our email as sent by @marketyze.io with the subject: “Thank you for applying! – [role] – Marketyze [month year] – [your name]”
- Mark our email(s) as “Not spam”. Since you will get more than one email from us if you continue passing each round
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org