Do you want to be part of an ambitious, highly professional digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia? Are you looking for a challenging role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership?
Marketyze is a digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to deliver the best results for our clients. Data is at the heart of everything we do. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to lead others and implement their existing data skills and experience to support our in-house team and our clients.
What would I do as a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst?
- Learn digital marketing to a degree where you understand all our current reports in great detail and be able to make suggestions on how to improve them over time
- Manage strategically Business Intelligence pipeline of tasks and projects within the company according to priority and time horizon
- Hire and/or lead additional resources in the team such as part-time intern and/or full-time Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to assist with the workload
- Manage our existing analytics & data infrastructure to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Be responsible for automatically generated Google Data Studio reports and their quality
- Create on-demand analyses and reports for internal team and clients
- Initiate data generation (tracking) using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Visualize data in a user-friendly way using Google Data Studio and Spreadsheets
- Troubleshoot any issues regarding data with a high sense of urgency
- Generate ideas for projects on how to improve BI function within the company
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has 1-2 years experience in BI, Data Analytics and/or Marketing Tech
- Motivated to advance in their professional development
- Wants to leads others and improve on soft skills
- Has low tolerance for inefficiency and inaccuracy
- Results-oriented, fast learner, curious and good with numbers
- Looks for autonomy and independence
- Does not like routine and enjoys solving problems
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Proficient in English and Thai languages (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Do I need previous digital marketing experience?
Previous digital marketing experience is not required but it is a preferred one to have. You will have to understand how the data is being generated, how it’s stored in our current infrastructure and how it is displayed and what it means to the end-user. It’s possible to learn everything from scratch, but you would have a head start if you already have experience in this field.
Do I need coding experience?
Yes, previous coding experience is required for this role as you will be expected to automate certain processes where automation is possible.
How would you describe your company culture?
We are ambitious and curious individuals who try to do better and grow every day – for our clients and for ourselves. Growing professionally and personally simply gives us enjoyment and satisfaction. Within the team we recognize each other’s talents and unique personalities. We are all different yet proudly part of the same team. Everyone’s voice matters and we treat each other equally and with respect. We’re tightly knit so on a daily basis we work closely together and support each other. But it’s not all work! Cracking jokes, doing pranks, laughing out loud, doing team outings and having fun in general is just as important. In the end cherishing these moments is what gives life best memories meaning. In short: Work hard and have fun!
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- No day will be the same and you will develop your leadership skills
- Competitive compensation of 40,000 – 50,000 THB gross monthly salary and in addition a very strong incentive scheme.
- Bonus equal to 0.5-month salary every 6 months (after 1 or more years with us)
- Using both English and Thai
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Transparent career path
- Work From Home on Monday and Friday
- Social Security and Health Insurance (OPD and IPD)
- Monthly team activity planned by our CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
- Weekly team lunch planned by our CFO (Chief Food Officer)
- Laptop provided or an allowance (if you choose to use your own laptop instead)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (client office and team events)
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (<1 min from BTS)
How does the application process look like?
The application process is easy:
- Share your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
- We will get back to you within 3 working days and share a 40 mins online analytics test
- Once successful with the test, we will share a case study
- Once successful with the case study, we will schedule an interview in our office
- Shortly after the interview, you will hear from us if you were successful or not
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org