Do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, tech-focused digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia?
Marketyze is a digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to deliver the best results for our clients. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to learn digital marketing and implement that knowledge to help companies grow.
In 2022 we’ve decided to launch the Digital Marketing Graduate Program to attract upcoming graduates who are interested in kick starting their future career in fields of e-commerce, digital marketing and startups. This is a great opportunity for anyone to grow personally and professionally, as well as acquire soft and hard skills at a rapid pace required to thrive in the digital era.
What does the program offer?
- Direct mentorship from Managing Director throughout the program
- Bi-weekly feedback sessions
- Quarterly 360 degree performance review
- Opportunity of receiving Facebook and Google certifications
- Possible fast-track to a full-time job offer towards the end of program in a Senior role
What would you learn and improve on during the program?
- Digital marketing channels such as Facebook and Google in and out
- Analysis skills using Google spreadsheets
- Data visualization skills using Google Data Studio and Google slides
- Presentation skills when working with clients and internally in a Marketyze office setting
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Professional and personal growth
How would the program be structured?
- Intensive learning on the fundamentals of digital marketing for the first 2 weeks
- Pairing up with a Senior Analyst for the duration of the program
- Assignment of a special project by Managing Director to be completed within a year
- Taking on ownership for client accounts by the end of the 2nd month
- 2-month rotation to Business Intelligence or Sales during the program
What would I do in a Digital Marketing Graduate Program day to day?
- Create new and monitor existing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other digital marketing platforms
- Manage and allocate budgets across campaigns and platforms to maximize ROI
- Assist on tracking setup using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook
- Communicate directly and proactively with clients regarding campaigns’ performance
- Understand client’s business model and their unique challenges
- Adopt a client oriented approach to strengthen client working relationships
- Work closely together with other analysts and learn a lot every day
How would you describe the right candidate for this program?
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing
- Looks for a steep learning curve
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers
- Proficient in Thai and English languages (written and spoken)
What is the difference between a Digital Marketing Analyst position and a Digital Marketing Graduate Program?
Recruitment for the Digital Marketing Graduate Program happens once a year only in May to June. The program is targeted towards upcoming fresh university graduates only. Our intention is to hire a small batch of fresh graduates who can all start by the beginning of July 2022. In the yearly program we also include a 2-month rotation and a possible fast track to receiving a job offer in a senior role. In comparison, recruitment for Digital Marketing Analyst happens all year round, is targeted to anyone with 0-2 years working experience and we typically hire one person at a time. Analyst role also does not include a rotation.
Do I need previous digital marketing experience?
Previous professional digital marketing experience isn’t required. Nevertheless, we will have a strong preference for candidates who have demonstrated some degree of interest in the field one way or another. For example, having managed a Facebook page or having completed a digital marketing course (online or at university) will be highly beneficial to your application.
How would you describe your company culture?
We are ambitious and curious individuals who try to do better and grow every day – for our clients and for ourselves. Growing professionally and personally simply gives us enjoyment and satisfaction. Within the team we recognize each other’s talents and unique personalities. We are all different yet proudly part of the same team. Everyone’s voice matters and we treat each other equally and with respect. We’re tightly knit so on a daily basis we work closely together and support each other. But it’s not all work! Cracking jokes, doing pranks, laughing out loud, doing team outings and having fun in general is just as important. In the end cherishing these moments is what gives life best memories meaning. In short: Work hard and have fun!
What would be my career path?
The most likely career path for you would be to become a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst or Senior Business Intelligence Analyst by the end of the program. Receiving a job offer would require demonstrating ambition to grow professionally, a noticeable improvement in technical and people skills as well as the desire to lead other team members.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- No day will be the same and you will grow quickly
- Competitive compensation of 25,000 – 30,000 THB gross monthly salary
- 1-month bonus at the and of the program
- Using both English and Thai
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Work From Home on Monday and Friday
- Social Security and Health Insurance (OPD and IPD)
- Monthly team activity planned by our CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
- Weekly team lunch planned by our CFO (Chief Food Officer)
- Laptop provided or an allowance (if you choose to use your own laptop instead)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (client office and team events)
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (<1 min from BTS)
What does the application process look like?
The application process is simple:
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you match our profile we will promptly share a 40-minute online analytical test
- If successful with the test, we will schedule first interview followed by a case study in an Excel format
- If successful with the first interview and case study, up to two additional interview rounds will follow
- Entire process typically takes up to two weeks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com