Do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, tech-focused digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia?
Marketyze is a performance-led digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to delivering the best results for our clients. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to learn digital marketing and implement that knowledge to help companies grow.
What would I do as a Digital Marketing Analyst?
- Create new and monitor existing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other digital marketing platforms
- Manage and allocate budgets across campaigns and platforms to maximize ROI
- Assist on tracking setup using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook
- Communicate directly and proactively with clients regarding campaigns’ performance
- Understand client’s business model and their unique challenges
- Adopt a client oriented approach to strengthen client working relationships
- Work closely together with other analysts and learn a lot every day
In Job title is says “training provided”. How would the training look like?
We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by performing simple tasks on clients’ Facebook accounts. As you progress, more challenging tasks will be given to you. At all times, you will be provided with adequate support. In a couple of months, you should be a lot more confident about your skills.
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing
- Looks for a steep learning curve
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility
- Results-oriented, curious, good with numbers, and has good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken)
- Has an interest in advancing their career in Digital Marketing, Marketing Tech, Startups, Consulting
Do I need previous digital marketing experience?
Previous professional digital marketing experience isn’t required. Nevertheless, we will have a strong preference for candidates who have demonstrated some degree of interest in the field one way or another. For example, having managed a Facebook page or having completed a digital marketing course (online or at university) will be highly beneficial to your application.
How would you describe your company culture?
We are ambitious and curious individuals who try to do better and grow every day – for our clients and for ourselves. Growing professionally and personally simply gives us enjoyment and satisfaction. Within the team we recognize each other’s talents and unique personalities. We are all different yet proudly part of the same team. Everyone’s voice matters and we treat each other equally and with respect. We’re tightly knit so on a daily basis we work closely together and support each other. But it’s not all work! Cracking jokes, doing pranks, laughing out loud, doing team outings and having fun in general is just as important. In the end cherishing these moments is what gives life best memories meaning. In short: Work hard and have fun!
Read more about our company culture and what it’s like working at Marketyze here: https://tasket-team.medium.com/working-at-marketyze-tasket-review-460b00878158
What would be my career path?
The most likely career path for you would be to become a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst within a year. Successful promotion requires demonstrating ambition to grow professionally, a noticeable improvement in hard and soft skills as well as the desire to lead other team members.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- No day will be the same and you will grow quickly
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 – 30,000 THB gross monthly salary
- Bonus equal to 0.5-month salary every 6 months (after 1 or more years with us)
- Using both English and Thai
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Transparent career path
- Work From Home on Monday and Friday
- Social Security and Health Insurance (OPD and IPD)
- Monthly team activity planned by our CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
- Weekly team lunch planned by our CFO (Chief Food Officer)
- Laptop provided or an allowance (if you choose to use your own laptop instead)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (client office and team events)
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (<1 min from BTS)
How does the application process look like?
The application process is the following:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If you match our profile we will promptly share a 40-minute online analytical test
If successful with the test, we will schedule an interview online or in our office
In most cases there might also be a case study in Excel format and a 2nd round interview.
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org