Do you want to be part of an ambitious, highly professional digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia? Are you looking for a challenging role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership?
Marketyze is a digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to deliver the best results for our clients. As we want to strengthen our relationships with top universities in Bangkok to attract talent, we are looking for a part-time ambassador who can help us spread the word on our company & culture, help connect us to key personnel in various faculties, and make a big impact on our growth!
What would I do as an Ambassador?
- Post our offers on school forums and (online) groups
- Stick our posters & offers around universities, i.e. on job or event boards
- Arrange venues for workshops and help with setup
- Inform us about upcoming (career) fairs among faculties
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e. social media team, team assistant) to help improve on our partnership content and strategy
- Communicate directly and proactively with our team assistant on your efforts
- Work closely together with other team members and learn a lot every day
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing, social media, business development, human resource (i.e. in people teams) or partnerships
- Has a thorough understanding of, and interest in Social media
- Has a high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility
- Is results-oriented, curious, creative and speaks their opinions out
- Is proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Is passionate about people, branding and storytelling
- Basic working knowledge of photo and video editing tools such as Canva, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut, Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve, or others is a strong plus
How would you describe your company culture?
We are ambitious and curious individuals who try to do better and grow every day – for our clients and for ourselves. Growing professionally and personally simply gives us enjoyment and satisfaction. Within the team we recognize each other’s talents and unique personalities. We are all different yet proudly part of the same team. Everyone’s voice matters and we treat each other equally and with respect. We’re tightly knit so on a daily basis we work closely together and support each other. But it’s not all work! Cracking jokes, doing pranks, laughing out loud, doing team outings and having fun in general is just as important. In the end cherishing these moments is what gives life best memories meaning. In short: Work hard and have fun!
What would I get out of this experience?
- Join interviews with candidates
- Join team activities
- Get potential offer for other internships or roles at Marketyze
- Career counseling from our CEO and other senior team members at Marketyze
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- “No day will be the same” and you will grow quickly
- Competitive compensation of THB 400 per day or THB 60 per hour, depending on arrangement
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Transparent career path
- Remote work
What does the application process look like?
The application process is simple:
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- If you match our profile we will promptly ask for examples of your work
- If your profile matches, we will schedule an interview online
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we will send out an email to our shortlisted candidates which means you might get an email from us on any of those days.
If you’re looking forward to our email and didn’t get it yet, we would highly recommend you check your spam folder:
- Find our email as sent by @marketyze.io with the subject: “Thank you for applying! – [role] – Marketyze [month year] – [your name]”
- Mark our email(s) as “Not spam”. Since you will get more than one email from us if you continue passing each roun
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org